Extended Shoulder Stand, Viprita Karni Asan/ Mudra, Viprit Karani Mudra, Saravanga/ Sarvanga Asana, Sarvang Asan
This is the variation of Sarvangasana-1. This pose is more difficult than first pose because in this asana no support to the back will be given.
How to reach the stretch
- Start from Supported Shoulderstand Pose (Sarvangasana-1).
- Let your both arms rest on the ground towards your back.
- Be in the position for some time.
How to release the stretch
To release, let your legs down on the floor, make yourself relax in a comfortable posture.
- This asana has the stimulating power of tonics.
- The entire body is toned with increased blood flow.
- Toxin-forming waste matter is easily eliminated.