Mulbandh, Moolbandh, Mulbandha, Moolbandha, Moola-bandha, Root-Lock
However performance of Mool Bandh is easy with external Kumbhak. In this Bandh the region below the naval is affected.
How to do
- Sit in any asan, preferably Padmasana or Siddhasana.
- Perform either external Kumbhak or internal Kumbhak and contracting the anus draw the Apan Vayu upwards.
- Stay thus as per capacity.
- This technique is called Mool Bandh.
- This Bandh is very beneficial for piles.
- It stimulates the digestive power in the naval region.
- This is an important Bandh for celibacy.
- Our nerves and breath are brought under control.
- It removes the weakness of excretory organs and dispels with constipation.
Next Article: Uddiayana-Bandha (Abdominal Lock)