Uddhava Tadasana, Side Mountain Pose, Side Bend Posture, Udharva Tada Asana, Udharv Tad Asan
This asana is equal to tadasana but this asana hands will be joined together to upwards.
How to reach the stretch
- Stand straight and gaze in front.
- Take the Tadasana position.
- Now put the fingers of both your hands into each other.
- Raise your hands straight in front up to arms and your palms should be facing upwards.
- Now slowly raise your heels and stand on toes.
- Raise heels as much as you can. Stretch body upwards as much as possible.
How to release the stretch
To release, come back to the standing position and then relax.
- It improves the posture.
- It also strengthens thighs, knees, and ankles.
- It firms abdomen and buttocks.
- It relieves sciatica.
- It reduces flat feet.
Not for the persons who have the problems of headache, Insomnia, Insomnia and Low blood pressure.